Skip to main content
What’s the best way to complete Match-3 levels?
- Before your first move, carefully check your goals and try to achieve them.
- Inspect the playing field and plan your first moves. Do not make combinations at random.
- If you match pieces at the bottom of the field, the ones that fall from the top often automatically form combinations.
- Try to make the longest combinations of pieces: the longer they are, the more powerful bonus you get!
- If you combine several bonuses at once, you will get enhanced combinations.