If you play the game on the iOS, Mac or Google Play platform, you can delete your G5 Friends account directly from the game.
In case you play the game on other platforms or have already deleted the game, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will offer you further guidance regarding deleting your account and personal data.
Here are the steps for deleting your account on the iOS, Mac or Google Play platform only:
- Locate the Friends icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window, select My Profile at the very bottom of the screen.
- Select Delete account under the nickname field.
- Check the box in the Account Deletion Process window and select the Proceed With Deletion button.
- In the next step you can optionally unsubscribe from the G5 newsletter. Choose your preferred Yes or No option and select the Proceed With Deletion button.
- Enter your player login/email address and password, then select the Delete Account button to confirm and complete the account deletion process.
After that, any kind of personal data related to your account will be removed from our servers and database. That will result in your inability to subsequently reset your password and you may lose access to your G5 Friends account. The progress of your game will be stored on your device only and may be lost if you switch to a new device or reinstall the game. Note that there will be no further possibility to recover the deleted information.