Question: I have recently been receiving a lot of invitations to play other G5 games.
Answer: We are happy to report that the problem you encountered was a temporary issue that has been isolated and fixed.
To delete invitations to other G5 games you've got in the game, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the cross (X) in the upper right-hand corner of the Invitation you wish to delete.
- The window with the promo video will appear.
- Click Delete Invitation button which will be activated in several seconds.
Question: I cannot log into my Facebook account from within the game.
Answer: We are sorry to inform you that Facebook authentication is no longer accessible in G5 Games. This will result in further inability to invite friends from Facebook to the game and set an avatar from your Facebook account. Also, posting achievements, rating the game, and other game activities that require interacting with Facebook may be temporarily unavailable.
Don’t worry, your game progress won’t be affected. Make sure you have created an account with G5 Friends and linked it to your email address. This will ensure the security of your account and prevent any loss of game progress. You can then use your G5 Friends login credentials to transfer your progress to other platforms and devices.
If you have additional questions regarding your G5 Friends account, please review our G5 Friends account questions article.
Question: How can I add items to my Wish List?
Answer: You can add items to your Wish List in the following way:
- Open the Collections menu. All collection items and assemblers are listed here.
- At the top of the page you can see your Wish List.
- You can add an assembler to your Wish List by tapping the green plus sign next to the assembler you need.
To remove any item from your Wish List, please tap the red cross sign next to the item in either Wish List. Alternatively, you can do that directly in the Collections menu. Keep in mind that only assemblers can be added to your Wish List. Collection items are not yet available for requesting.
Question: How do I play the game in full-screen mode?
Answer: In order to play the game in full-screen mode, click on the corresponding button in the top-right corner of your main game board. Click the button again to exit the full-screen mode.
Question: How do I customize sound and music in the game?
Answer: On the main game board click on Settings in the top-right corner of the screen. Click on Music and/or Sound icons to customize this setting.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to save/restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' in the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play.
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: