Question: I cannot log into my Facebook account from within the game.
Answer: We are sorry to inform you that Facebook authentication is no longer accessible in G5 Games. This will result in further inability to invite friends from Facebook to the game and set an avatar from your Facebook account. Also, posting achievements, rating the game, and other game activities that require interacting with Facebook may be temporarily unavailable.
Don’t worry, your game progress won’t be affected. Make sure you have created an account with G5 Friends and linked it to your email address. This will ensure the security of your account and prevent any loss of game progress. You can then use your G5 Friends login credentials to transfer your progress to other platforms and devices.
If you have additional questions regarding your G5 Friends account, please review our G5 Friends account questions article.
Question: The game doesn’t run after installation or shuts down during play. What am I to do?
Answer: To ensure optimal performance of the game, it is recommended that you restart your device after installing a new application.
Question: I cannot launch the game. What should I do?
Answer: If you are having problems opening the game, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com with the detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: I have already played this game on my previous device and now I’ve got a new one. How can I transfer the game progress I’ve already made to it?
Answer: In order to restore your game progress, please log into your G5 Friends account. You can do it in the following way:
- Tap on the 'Friends' icon at the bottom of the screen on your main game board.
- In a new window tap 'My Profile' at the very bottom of the screen.
- Tap on 'Change Player' in order to log in with the Player Login and password you used in your game before.
- Tap on 'Sign in' to confirm.
Question: How to use items from the Inventory?
Answer: As you choose any item in your Inventory, a small screen appears describing the item itself and its purpose in the game. Some directions/tips are depicted on the loading screen. These directions are displayed right above the loading bar.
Question: My game freezes. What should I do?
Answer: Please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your issue for us to investigate your matter as quickly as possible.
Question: How do I minimize (close) the game on Windows?
Answer: Try hovering over the upper-right corner of the screen to have the Close (x) button appear on the screen. Alternatively, you can press Alt and F4 keys simultaneously. You may also try hovering over the top of the screen until the tab-like animation appears. Click it and select "Close app" among the options offered or the "Collapse" button to minimize the game.
Question: Where do I find game rules?
Answer: As you start the game it leads you through the gameplay with small instructions introducing the main game features and controls. As you tap on any item in your Inventory, a small screen appears describing the item itself and its purpose in the game. Also, you can see some useful tips while the game is loading. Those tips are displayed in the lower part of the game screen.
Question: How do Boosters work?
Answer: On different levels different boosters are available. Please find these boosters and their description below:
- Use the Hammer booster to remove a certain object from the field.
- Use the Boomerang booster to remove a selected row of objects from the field.
- Use the Volcano booster to remove a selected column of objects from the field.
- Use the Vortex booster to shuffle all the objects on the field.
- Use the Lightning booster to remove several random objects from the field.
- Use the Swapper booster to swap two adjacent objects.
- Use the Time Machine booster to add 5 moves to timer gems.
- Use the Electrical Impulse booster to remove foggy cells from the field.
- Use the Line Breaker booster to start a level with 3 Line Breakers.
- Use the Bomb booster to start a level with 3 Bombs.
- Use the Rainbow Gem booster to start a level with one Rainbow Gem.
- Use the Stone Birdie booster to start a level with 3 Stone Birdies.
- Use the Butterfly Net booster to catch a flying butterfly.
If you haven't found the answer to your question in this article, please have a look at the following sections:
Troubleshooting section with the answers to random account/billing questions and basic troubleshooting instructions for G5 games: